How can I help you?

(0 / 1000)

* We're trying to respond within 24 hours.

프로필 사진

아기와 국회 출석, 한국은 안됩니까

도우미
Date21-07-07 16:50 View4,361. Comments2.

본문

아기와 국회 출석, 한국은 안됩니까 (2021-07-05)
Attending the National Assembly with a baby, can't Korea (5 July, 2021)

생후 59일 된 아기가 엄마 품에 곤히 잠든 채 국회로 ‘출근’했다. 5일 용혜인 기본소득당 의원이 아기와 함께 출산 뒤 첫 등원을 했다.
하지만 법안 표결 등 국회의원이 주요 업무를 수행하는 국회 회의장에는 아직 아기가 들어갈 수 없다. 국회법 151조(회의장 출입의 제한)는 국회 회의장에 의원, 국무총리, 국무위원 또는 정부위원, 그 밖에 의안 심의에 필요한 사람과 의장이 허가한 사람 외에는 출입을 허용하지 않기 때문이다. 용 의원은 이날 국회 소통관에서 아이를 안고 기자회견에 나서 ‘국회 회의장 아이동반법’통과를 촉구했다.

A 59-day-old baby 'commuted' to the National Assembly while sleeping soundly in her mother's arms. Five days later, Yong Hye-in, a member of the Basic Income Party, made her first admission after giving birth with a baby. However, babies are not yet allowed to enter the National Assembly meeting room, where members of the National Assembly perform major tasks such as voting on bills. This is because Article 151 of the National Assembly Act (Restriction on Access to Meeting Halls) does not allow access to the National Assembly meeting hall except for members of the National Assembly, the prime minister, state or government members, other people necessary for reviewing meeting agendas, and those authorized by the chairman. Rep. Yong held a press conference with her child at the National Assembly Communication Hall on the same day and urged the passage of the "Accompaniment of Children in the National Assembly Meeting Hall".

✅ Learn Korean words

▪ 아기 (agi) baby
  ▪ 국회 (gughoe) congress
  ▪ 출석 (chulseog) attendance
  ▪ 동반 (dongban) accompanying
  ▪ 국회 의원 (gughoe uiwon) member of Congress
  ▪ 법 (beob) law

오늘도 행복하세요.
Have a happy day!

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기

Comments

프로필 사진
Bill Jason

I have learned Korean society and culture also here.
Thanks so much for sharing.

프로필 사진
Ellie

I see.

닫기

To become a teacher

세계 곳곳에 한국어에 관심있는 학습자를 돕고 수익도 얻는 한국어의 선구자가 되실 선생님을 기다리고 있습니다.
[접수 이메일]
support@elkorean.kr

[이메일 형식]
강사 지원 제목으로 메일을 보내주세요. 경력과 자기소개서, 연락처를 적어 보내주시면 검토 후에 엘코리안에서 연락드리겠습니다.
수업신청