How can I help you?

(0 / 1000)

* We're trying to respond within 24 hours.

프로필 사진

Former President Roh Moo-hyun 10th anniversary of death

Dowoomi
Date19-05-24 12:16 View15,127. Comments2.

본문

On the afternoon of the 23rd, there was an official ceremony for the 10th anniversary of the death of former President Roh Moo-hyun at the presidential cemetery of Bongha village in Gyeongnam Province. The memorial service was attended by his family, former US President George W. Bush, and Mr. Moon Hee-sang, chairman of the National Assembly and others. The Roh Moo-hyun Foundation chief director Young-ae Jung said, "It is time to put down the sadness, sorrow and resentment of President Roh as the last president of Roh, and to practice and realize the task left for us." " I hope to root in us with a name that gives me courage, a new hope and challenge. "
Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon said, "Former President Roh Moo-hyun was the hope of ordinary people and his challenge was everyone's dream. His policy to implement a 'people-living world' reflected the hopes of weak people. People loved President Roh Moo-hyun as a lover or friend."

(In the picture: awake citizen / conscience to act)

노무현 전 대통령 서거 10주기

23일 오후 2시 경남 김해시 봉하마을 대통령 묘역에서 노무현 전 대통령 서거 10주기 공식 추도식이 있었다.
추도식엔 권양숙 여사 등 유족과 조지 부시 전 미국 대통령, 문희상 국회의장 등이 참석했다.
노무현 전 대통령 서거 10주기 공식 추도식이 23일 오후 2시 경남 김해시 진영읍 봉하마을 대통령 묘역에서 엄수됐다.
노무현재단의 정영애 이사는 "노 대통령의 마지막 당부처럼 이제는 슬픔과 미안함, 원망을 내려놓고 우리에게 남긴 과제를 실천하고 실현해야 할 때"라며 "10주기를 계기로 그의 이름이 회한과 애도의 대상이 아닌 용기를 주는 이름, 새로운 희망과 도전의 대명사로 우리 안에 뿌리내리길 바란다"고 말했다.
이낙연 국무총리는 "노무현 대통령은 평범한 사람들의 희망이었고 그의 도전은 보통 사람들의 꿈이었다.",  "'사람 사는 세상'을 구현하려는 그의 정책은 약한 사람들의 희망을 반영했다. 사람들은 노무현 대통령을 마치 연인이나 친구처럼 사랑했다"고 말했다.

(그림 속 문구: 깨어 있는 시민 / 행동하는 양심)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기

Comments

프로필 사진
Amelia

I heard about him. He was the President who further developed democracy in Korea.

프로필 사진
Emily Sown

Good to know this.

닫기

To become a teacher

세계 곳곳에 한국어에 관심있는 학습자를 돕고 수익도 얻는 한국어의 선구자가 되실 선생님을 기다리고 있습니다.
[접수 이메일]
support@elkorean.kr

[이메일 형식]
강사 지원 제목으로 메일을 보내주세요. 경력과 자기소개서, 연락처를 적어 보내주시면 검토 후에 엘코리안에서 연락드리겠습니다.
수업신청