How can I help you?

(0 / 1000)

* We're trying to respond within 24 hours.

프로필 사진

[북미회담 D-7] 김정은-트럼프 헤어스타일로 머리 자르면 '공짜'

Dowoomi
Date19-02-20 11:47 View10,067. Comments2.

본문

Citivens in Hanoi cut and dyed their hairs to the style of Kim Jung-eun, the head of the North Korean state secretary and Trump, the president of USA (Hanoi Vietnam)
김정은 국무위원장과 트럼프 미국 대통령 스타일로 머리를 자르고 염색한 시민들 (하노이 베트남)

[North Korea - US summit D-7] Kim Jung Eun - Trump hair style haircut 'free'
[북미회담 D-7] 김정은-트럼프 헤어스타일로 머리 자르면 '공짜'

Hanoi, Vietnam: The North Korea-US Summit Meeting
A barber shop owner "200 people in two days .. Most young people prefer Kim Jung Eun style"

Hanoi, Vietnam, where the second North Korea-US summit is held, is on the verge of "summit marketing." According to local media such as VN Express and Reuters, a barber shop in Hanoi city will give a free haircut to customers who want two hair styles by the end of the summit. Barbers owner of Le Ttueon Jeueong had about 200 million people to participate in 19-day event starting two days, most of the customers involved are young then he explained that chose a hairstyle of Kim Jong-un North Korean Prime chairman. "I was just having fun with this event, and I was surprised by the reaction of people," said Le Ttueon Jeueong. "I love peace and I hate war since so many of my family are dead, so I really support this summit," he said, adding that he had lost two of his uncles during the Vietnam War.

베트남 하노이 이발소 '북미정상회담 마케팅'..입소문 타고 인기
이발소 주인 "이틀 만에 200명..젊은이는 대부분 김정은 스타일"

2차 북미 정상회담이 열리는 베트남 하노이에서 '정상회담 마케팅'이 본격적으로 불붙고 있다. 20일 VN익스프레스 등 현지 언론과 로이터 통신 등에 따르면 하노이 시내 한 이발소는 정상회담이 끝나는 오는 28일까지 두 정상의 헤어스타일을 원하는 고객에게는 무료로 이발을 해주겠다고 나섰다. 이발소 주인인 레 뚜언 즈엉은 VN익스프레스에 행사 시작 이틀만인 19일까지 약 200명이 참여했고, 참여 고객들의 대부분이 젊은이들이어서 김정은 국무위원장의 헤어스타일을 골랐다고 설명했다. 레 뚜언 즈엉은 로이터 통신에도 "이번 행사는 재미로 한 것 뿐인데, 사람들의 반응에 놀랐다"고 말했다. 베트남 전쟁 당시 삼촌 두 명을 잃었다는 레 뚜언 즈엉은 "평화를 사랑하고 전쟁은 너무나 싫다. 우리 가족 중에서도 많은 이들이 죽었다. 그래서 나는 이번 정상회담을 정말 지지한다"고 덧붙였다.

Korean words –

이발소 (i-bal-so) barbershop
입소문 (ib-so-mun) Word-of-mouth
젊은이 (jeolm-eun-i) young people
정상회담 (jeong-sang-hoe-dam) Summit
무료 (mu-lyo) free of charge
행사 (haen-gsa) event
삼촌 (sam-chon) uncle

Let’s speak in Korean –

나는 평화를 사랑합니다.
(na-neun pyeong-hwa-leul sa-lang-hab-ni-da.)
I love peace.

Here is the quiz.
What is the name of the city where the two leaders of North Korea and the United States will meet for the Summit?
The first person who writes the correct answer below will receive a 10 US$ bonus.

Always be happy. Cheer up.

퀴즈입니다.
북한과 미국의 두 지도자가 만나서 정상 회담을 하는 도시의 이름은 무엇인가요?
아래에 정답을 적은 첫 번째 사람에게는 보너스 10US$를 드립니다.

항상 행복하세요. 힘내요.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기

Comments

프로필 사진
Willy Kings

Hanoi.
I hope there will be peace in Korea forever.

답변글
프로필 사진
Dowoomi

Right. Please enjoy and learn Korean classes. We sent you the bonus 10 US$.

닫기

To become a teacher

세계 곳곳에 한국어에 관심있는 학습자를 돕고 수익도 얻는 한국어의 선구자가 되실 선생님을 기다리고 있습니다.
[접수 이메일]
support@elkorean.kr

[이메일 형식]
강사 지원 제목으로 메일을 보내주세요. 경력과 자기소개서, 연락처를 적어 보내주시면 검토 후에 엘코리안에서 연락드리겠습니다.
수업신청