How can I help you?

(0 / 1000)

* We're trying to respond within 24 hours.

프로필 사진

News (Dec. 24) - "Jesus' love without discrimination" .. Bud…

Dowoomi
Date18-12-24 17:30 View10,273. Comments2.

본문

Korean Buddhist, "Jo-gye-jong", lit up the Christmas tree before the main gate of Jo-gye-sa temple in Seoul,
There is a lantern that celebrates the birth of the baby Jesus, praying for harmony and peace among religions, and praying for the comfort and happiness of all life. The monk, Won-Haeng, who is the executive of 'Jo-gye-jong', Korean Buddhist said, 'I congratulate the birth of Jesus, who presented us with infinite love through noble sacrifice.'
He said, 'As we bless today with peace and love, let us respect each other's lives and create harmony. Let us remember the love of Jesus without discrimination and give hope to youths who are troubled in the future, and encourage equality and courage to those who are weak in coercion. Let's create a world with passion and harmony.'

Korean expression -

News (Dec. 24) - "차별 없는 예수님 사랑을".. 조계사의 트리

대한불교조계종이 25일 크리스마스를 앞두고 서울 견지동 조계사의 대문 앞에 크리스마스 트리 등불을 밝혔다. 아기 예수의 탄생을 축하하면서 종교 간 화합과 평화를 기원하고, 모든 생명의 안락과 행복을 염원하는 뜻을 담은 등불이다.
조계종 총무원장 원행스님은 "고귀한 희생으로 한없는 사랑을 선물한 예수님의 탄생을 축하 드립니다"라고 말했다. 그러면서 "평화와 사랑이 넘치는 오늘을 축복하는 것처럼 존귀하게 태어난 서로의 삶을 존중하며 화합을 이루는 인연 공덕을 만들어 갑시다. 차별 없는 예수님의 사랑을 기억하며 미래가 불안한 청년들에게는 희망을 주고, 강압에 힘겨운 약자들에게는 평등과 용기를 북돋아줍시다. 뜨거운 열정과 화합으로 하나의 세상을 만들어 갑시다"라고 말했다.

Korean words -

성탄절 (seong-tan-jeol) Christmas
아기 (a-gi) baby
예수 (ye-su) Jesus
탄생 (tan-saeng) birth
등불 (deung-bul) lamplight
대문 (dae-mun) main door, gate
용기 (yong-gi) courage
세상 (se-sang) world

Let's speak in Korean -

아기 예수의 탄생을 축하합니다.
(a-gi ye-su-eui tan-saeng-eul chuk-ha-hab-ni-da.)
Congratulations on the birth of the baby Jesus.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기

Comments

프로필 사진
Scarlett Jansky

It is good and interesting news. I would like to be there.

프로필 사진
Mason

It's wonderful news.

닫기

To become a teacher

세계 곳곳에 한국어에 관심있는 학습자를 돕고 수익도 얻는 한국어의 선구자가 되실 선생님을 기다리고 있습니다.
[접수 이메일]
support@elkorean.kr

[이메일 형식]
강사 지원 제목으로 메일을 보내주세요. 경력과 자기소개서, 연락처를 적어 보내주시면 검토 후에 엘코리안에서 연락드리겠습니다.
수업신청