How can I help you?

(0 / 1000)

* We're trying to respond within 24 hours.

프로필 사진

새로 오신 백현아 선생님을 소개합니다.

도우미
Date21-02-16 18:20 View6,056. Comments4.

본문

안녕하세요 한국어 선생님 백현아입니다.

저는 미군부대에서 영어 가이드를 했습니다. 가이드를 하면서 미군들과 일반 외국인 관광객들에게 한국을 소개하고 함께 여행을 다녔습니다. 사람들에게 한국을 소개하고 한국에 대해 알려주는 일에 보람을 느낍니다. 영어를 잘하고 싶어 호주로 어학연수도 다녀오고 미국에서도 인턴생활을 했습니다. 그리고 이제는 한국에서 한국어를 외국인들에게 알리는 일을 하고 싶습니다.

저와 함께 공부한다면 한국어뿐만 아니라 한국의 문화, 관광지, 역사에 대해서도 배워요. 또 한국의 트렌드와 실생활에 자주 쓰는 표현들을 배우며 한국에 왔을 때 유용하게 쓸 수 있는 한국어를 배워봐요!

친구처럼, 편하고 재미있는 수업을 함께해요.

Hello,

I am Hyunah Baek. I was an English tour guide for American soldiers and foreign tourists in Korea. I spent time traveling around Korea introducing people to the culture and giving some history about the country. In the past, I also practiced language courses in Australia and worked as an intern in the United States.Now, I want to work teaching the Korean language to people that want to learn Korean and Korea.
If you study with me, you can learn about the Korean language, culture, history, and the tourist attractions. I will teach you Korean trends and expressions that are often used and will be useful when you come to Korea.

I want to be a teacher and a friend when helping you learn Korean and I wany you to feel comfortable with me as your teacher!

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기

Comments

프로필 사진
Michael Taelor

안녕하세요. 선생님.

답변글
프로필 사진
Hihanna (Professional teacher)

안녕하세요 반갑습니다 :)

프로필 사진
Zena

반가워요.

답변글
프로필 사진
Hihanna (Professional teacher)

네 반갑습니다 안녕하세요~

닫기

To become a teacher

세계 곳곳에 한국어에 관심있는 학습자를 돕고 수익도 얻는 한국어의 선구자가 되실 선생님을 기다리고 있습니다.
[접수 이메일]
support@elkorean.kr

[이메일 형식]
강사 지원 제목으로 메일을 보내주세요. 경력과 자기소개서, 연락처를 적어 보내주시면 검토 후에 엘코리안에서 연락드리겠습니다.
수업신청