How can I help you?

(0 / 1000)

* We're trying to respond within 24 hours.

프로필 사진

한국어 어원 (Korean etymology) - 단골집 (dangoljib)

도우미
Date21-10-02 15:09 View3,923. Comments4.

본문

'단골집'은 일상 대화에서 자주 사용 되는 말입니다.

"그 식당은 나의 단골집이야."
"그 미용실은 우리 엄마의 단골집이야."

단골집은 늘 정해 놓고 다니는 집을 말합니다.
옛날에는 무당을 ‘당골’ 또는 ‘단골’이라 불렀습니다. 늘 정해 놓고 거래하는 집이나 사람을 가리키는 ‘단골집’이라는 말은 바로 여기에서 생겨났습니다.
한국의 민속신앙은 전통적으로 귀신이나 자연물을 섬기는 샤머니즘입니다. 이런 무속신앙은 근대화 과정을 거치면서 미신이라 하여 많은 배척을 받았으나 아직도 한국 민족의 의식 속에 뿌리 깊게 남아 있습니다. 지금도 동네마다 대나무에 깃발을 꽂아 놓은 집을 더러 볼 수 있는데 이것은 무당이 있는 곳을 가리키는 표지입니다.
옛날에는 가족 중에 병이 들거나 집안에 재앙이 있으면 무당을 불러다 굿을 하거나 제사를 지냈습니다.
지금도 한국의 TV에서는 '무엇이든지 물어보살'이라는 제목으로 이를 소재로 한 프로그램이 인기를 끌고 있습니다.

'Dangoljib' is a word often used in everyday conversation.

"That restaurant is my dangoljib."
"That hair salon is my mother's dangoljib."

'Dangoljib' refers to a house that you always set aside.
In the old days, shamans were called 'Dangol' or 'Dangol'. This is where the term 'Dangoljib', which refers to a house or a person who always deals with a fixed set, comes from this.
Traditional Korean folk beliefs are shamanism, which worships ghosts or natural objects. Such shamanic beliefs were rejected by many as superstitions during the modernization process, but they still remain deeply rooted in the consciousness of the Korean people. Even now, you can see some houses with flags on bamboo in every neighborhood, and this is a sign pointing to the location of the shaman.
In the old days, when a family member fell ill or there was a disaster in the family, a shaman was called to perform a rite or sacrifice.
Even now, on Korean TV, a program with the title of 'Ask for anything' with this kind of story is gaining popularity.

✅  Join to learn more. ▶ www.elkorean.kr/bbs/register.php
      It is a paid class with professional native Korean teacher with Zoom or Skype.

오늘도 행복하세요.
Have a happy day!

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기

Comments

프로필 사진
Sara

정말 재미있는 프로그램입니다.
단골집에 가고 싶습니다.

프로필 사진
Jayden

재미있어요.

프로필 사진
Grace

So useful word to know.

프로필 사진
Ethan Justine

Thanks for sharing.

닫기

To become a teacher

세계 곳곳에 한국어에 관심있는 학습자를 돕고 수익도 얻는 한국어의 선구자가 되실 선생님을 기다리고 있습니다.
[접수 이메일]
support@elkorean.kr

[이메일 형식]
강사 지원 제목으로 메일을 보내주세요. 경력과 자기소개서, 연락처를 적어 보내주시면 검토 후에 엘코리안에서 연락드리겠습니다.
수업신청